Your existing Small Business Customers will happily pay $1000s
to setup and maintain their website!
Introducing a Brand New Service created specifically for Printers
in Rockland, Westchester and Bergen Counties
Are you looking for more income to buy new equipment or hire additional staff?
Do you want to offer a service that puts you ahead of your competition?
Are you looking for an additional high-margin service to offer your customers?
Yes, I know this sounds like pie in the sky but stick with me and you’ll be convinced
by the time you finish reading this page.
Listen, Online Printers and Printing Chains have been offering this service for years and
it’s not much of a secret that they don’t provide the service themselves –
THEY OUTSOURCE IT!
BUT THERE ARE FOUR
- The services they use require a big upfront investment and a monthly minimum!
- They use old, out dated technology that looks tired and dated
- They provide poor service and have unhappy customers
- Their limited features make their service a bad fit for many small businesses
And that last one is the kicker. You work hard to get new customers and keep them happy. Your customers rely on you for quick turn-around and great service. You don’t want your local customers going to a competitor because an outside vendor doesn’t perform.
SO WHAT IS THIS NEW SERVICE PRINTERS ARE RAVING ABOUT?
Printers like you are making
additional 5 and 6 figure revenues
by Simply Providing Website Services
to Local Businesses
- You’ll get paid to provide this service to local businesses that desperately need your help.
- They know they need to get their businesses online, but they've got no idea how to do it.
- They already trust you with their printing and many need help with their website!
- You do none of the work but get both a signup bonus and a monthly commission check!
Starting today you can grow your business and reap additional profits from your customers by providing this service. In addition to getting a check for each website your customer orders you get an additional check every month after *
The truth is that most Small business owners and managers have no interest in learning how to create and maintain a website. There are so many things to do – writing content, selecting images, hosting and learning how to update the site – not to mention securing the site from hackers and malware.